Street Maintenance


Many streets in the City are maintained by the South Carolina Department of Transportation.  

To find out who maintains your street, please call one of the following:

City of York Public Works Department, 803-684-7172
SCDOT, 803-684-4511

For state maintained roads, please contact SCDOT to report dangerous conditions on streets or sidewalks or click here to submit a SCDOT Maintenance Work Request.  For City maintained streets, please contact the City's Public Works Department.  

Please notify the City's Public Works Department if you come across street signs that have fallen or been damaged.